Domus Draconus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game of Thrones Ascent Alliance - Domus Draconus

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is active... and who is not!

Go down 
+4
Thanatos
Erebos
Serpentis Sand
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Who is active...  and who is not! Empty
PostSubject: Who is active... and who is not!   Who is active...  and who is not! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:32 pm

Active

Notch Rayder - Artikos Severus -Lima Noname -Lucius Snow -Lyra Redwyne -Rickard Stone -Emporer Bengimoto -Dorothy Valiga -Phillip Carlos -Diana Stein -Visenya Targaryen -Dijit Saeroc -Morya Liddle -Dirk Byrtch -Rhand Althor -Boby Pyro Blood -Tyta Rowan -Chuck Findlay -Cuan H'nath

Messages Sent to

Do you intend to be an active member of Domus Draconus? We are losing good members because many members are not contributing. Please make a decision as to your intentions.  If you wish to remain, you will need to be visibly contributing and you will need to respond to this message and join the forum.  
If you leave the alliance, we wish you luck.

No response to this message will result in removal from the Alliance.

Tyta Rowan - Domus Draconus

Mad Stout - Mitch Blatta - Leylana Amenirdis - Galyeon Oakheart - Falyse Hightower - Olivia Lee - Abbadon Tyrant - Janna Hunt - Serala Staedman - Edwyn Rygar - Securis Glaive - Sybele Morrigan - Mo Obstone - He Leforce Greyfeather - Rohhn Gracepeak - Melara Waynwood -
Elyana Corbrey (Responded - doesnt play often)
- Devyn Targaryen - Beran Hunt - Anais Ironmaker - Ty Steadmen
Back to top Go down
https://domusdraconus.aforumfree.com
Serpentis Sand

PostSubject: Re: Who is active... and who is not!   Who is active...  and who is not! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:39 am

Just started playing again after a 6 months absence, looks like most of our old school crew are in other alliances, sadly I assume the draw of ava rewards for winning alliances as well as the lack of communication in the alliance chat were the major contributors to the exodus after having talked to former members.
Back to top Go down
Erebos

PostSubject: Re: Who is active... and who is not!   Who is active...  and who is not! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:24 pm

I just joined the alliance and am a relatively new player. I am currently trying to go through my fealty reincarnations.
Back to top Go down
Erebos

PostSubject: Re: Who is active... and who is not!   Who is active...  and who is not! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Reddo Mortem is my in-game name
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Who is active... and who is not!   Who is active...  and who is not! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:31 pm

Also just joined --> Bertram Brune II
Back to top Go down
Aemon Lothar

PostSubject: Re: Who is active... and who is not!   Who is active...  and who is not! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:19 pm

Hello, I'm new to the alliance and a begenning player of the game also
Back to top Go down
Lord Gregor Huntsman

PostSubject: Re: Who is active... and who is not!   Who is active...  and who is not! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:55 pm

I'm fairly new to both the alliance and the game but already lvl 100 and ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Jofriel du Mat

PostSubject: Re: Who is active... and who is not!   Who is active...  and who is not! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:43 am

I am active.
Back to top Go down
Maya Clagane

PostSubject: Re: Who is active... and who is not!   Who is active...  and who is not! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:54 am

though I wrote my name wrong in the user name part Mya Clegane is active
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is active... and who is not!   Who is active...  and who is not! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is active... and who is not!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domus Draconus :: Basic Rules So We All Get Along-
Jump to: