Domus Draconus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game of Thrones Ascent Alliance - Domus Draconus

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Being attacked, please assist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Serala

Being attacked, please assist Empty
PostSubject: Being attacked, please assist   Being attacked, please assist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:32 pm

Not sure where else to put this. I shared this in alliance chat but since messages can get erased from refreshing, hoping this will be seen by all.

Lady Izzu Tahutiz of the alliance The Honorable has been attacking me non-stop with unfriendly actions and is kicking my butt. She is 20 levels lower than me and I lose each tim, even with boons and sending out a sworn sword. I've tried to message this player to please stop and haven't gotten any response back.

Please and thank you. Trying my best to make better gear/weapons and improve my stats, it's a slow process when you work at a place that blocks games on the computers. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyta Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Being attacked, please assist   Being attacked, please assist I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:34 am

You say she is 20 levels lower than you... that wont make a difference really, but her SS's must be high level, to hammer her butt so badly...so definitely not new.

I will see if I can find her and send some attacks her way... or even her Alliance ...
Back to top Go down
Serala

PostSubject: Re: Being attacked, please assist   Being attacked, please assist I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:08 pm

Not gonna lie, I'm terrible at this game. At least getting my SS's not to suck.

Plus I recently reincarnated for the last time, so still trying to rebuild. Ick.
Back to top Go down
Glaive

PostSubject: Re: Being attacked, please assist   Being attacked, please assist I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:43 pm

I saw your post about her tagging you, and I did send a few waves.

Let us know if she continues to be a pest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being attacked, please assist   Being attacked, please assist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being attacked, please assist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domus Draconus :: Alliance v Alliance - AvA-
Jump to: